These features make the Silt fence wrapping machine (CVG 600) the most productive machine on the market, at a price that will decrease your manufacturing cost and increase your profits.
- One man operation. No fork lift required to load master roll.
- 40 to 60 rolls plus per hour.
- All operating parameters are selectable including take up speed.
- 1 HP AC inverter drive.
- Auto-manual cloth brake.
- Auto-manual cut , Auto-manual staple.
- Automatic cloth alignment.
- Fwd & Rev Drive Jog foot pedal.
- Machine dimensions: 16 feet long x 7.5 feet wide x 6 feet high.
- Stake intervals - infinite selection.
- Stake length - 3 feet through 5 feet.
- Cloth width up to 4 feet.
- Convenient manual master roll lateral alignment.
- Selections are as simple as setting a digital watch.
- Built in auto-manual stake feed conveyor that holds
100 each 1 1/4'' X 1 1/4'' stakes. Machine will accept up to 3" stakes.
- Machine automatically stops in the event a stake is not in place for stapling.
- 5 Bostich T40 Staplers with stack magazine, each with capacity of 1500 each 1'' crown X 5/8'' in length.
- Pneumatic requirements - 3 HP air compressor 90 to 100 PSI clean dry air.
Silt Fence controls soil erosion and detains sediment laden water. To find out more about our product "CVG 600 Silt Fence machine" either call us directly at: (478)627-3069 or order a free video tape of our product.
Jack Brannen Machine & Electric
P.O Box 581